Chrysler Repair in Jacksonville, Florida
Chrysler is one of the “Big Three” automobile manufacturers in the United States. Their lineup of different sedans and minivans are a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable mode of transportation. Come to Maxi Auto Repair and Service in Jacksonville if you are looking for the best Chrysler service in the area!
Chrysler Models Today:
Chrysler continues to prove how great their vehicles are. They’ve received awards that include J.D. Power‘s “Highest Ranked Minivan in Initial Quality” and Edmunds.com and Parents magazine’s “Best Family Minivan of 2017.” Here is a list of different Chrysler models on the road today:
Sedans are a great option for those wanting a smaller, practical, and fuel efficient vehicle.
- Chrysler 200: The Chrysler 200 is a mid-size sedan. This model can be configured to be either a four door sedan or a two door convertible. Even though this model was discontinued in 2017, we at Maxi Auto Repair and Service are able to still provide the necessary services and repairs it may need.
- Chrysler 300: The Chrysler 300 is a great mid-size sedan that has a notable exterior design. The sedan has all of the latest technology from Chrysler and includes driver convenience features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Minivans are incredible vehicles for those wanting to go on road trips in comfort, easily seat a lot of passengers, and have the trunk space for your belongings. Chrysler has a great lineup of minivans. Here is a list of their minivans:
- Chrysler Voyager: The Chrysler Voyager is similar to the Pacifica. The only difference between the two models is that the Voyager is basically the Pacifica’s lower two trim levels. The Pacifica is all of the higher trim levels. The Voyager is a capable minivan that can seat up to seven passengers.
- Chrysler Pacifica: The Chrysler Pacifica is a great minivan that can seat up to seven passengers. The minivan has all of the latest safety features, can be configured to be a plug-in hybrid, and has great convenience features like Trick Stow N’ Go rear seats that make it easy to maneuver the seats.
Your Expert Shop for Chrysler Repair
Chrysler continues to manufacture excellent vehicles that drivers really enjoy. However, if there are signs of damage or if it is time for your Chrysler’s regularly scheduled maintenance, bring your vehicle to Maxi Auto Repair and Service in Jacksonville. Whether you need a Chrysler transmission repair, brake repair or anything else, our reliable technicians will provide you and your Chrysler the service it deserves. Proudly serving residents of Jacksonville and surrounding areas, we ensure that our reliable technicians go through extensive automotive repair training. At Maxi Auto Repair and Service, our number one goal is complete customer satisfaction, and we will make sure your vehicle is taken care of with top-notch service that is both efficient and cost-effective.
Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
- Locally owned and operated since 2017
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Shuttle on all services, loaner on major service, free towing (limited)
- Excellent reviews from based on feedback from hundreds of satisfied customers
- Alternative payment options (see our financing page)
If you are in or nearby Jacksonville, feel free to give us a call at 591 Oak St: (904) 358-9800, 10200 Beach Blvd: (904) 646-4000, 13700 Fario Rd: (844) 426-2861 to schedule an appointment at Maxi Auto Repair and Service today!
For quality auto repair and friendly customer service, look no further than Maxi Auto Repair and Service!